суббота, 8 октября 2011 г.

THE KING JAMES BIBLE - LET THERE BE LIGHT READING




KING JAMES
I think my post would be very special  and interesting for many people, it is about the Holy Bible known as  King   James version which I took from The Cambridge Encyclopedia of The English Language. In 1611 the “Authorized Version ‘’ or King James Bible was published. Through that time King James Bible was read mainly in churches. In 1603 King James was travelling from Edinburgh to London and 750 reformers showed there the Bible translation versions. After that King James gathered 54 translators but university scholars were following their work. To tell the truth I did not know  that  translation of Bible took so long   to  illustrate this point I would say,   at first the translation  took four years, then nine months translators and scholars did revision. It is obvious, that  the translation of the Holy Bible was very serious work,   The most crucial thing was the translators agreement between each other. Some companies who worked on translating had to  discuss materials  thou roughly. When one of the translators or companies was not agree with the material or translations everything was discussed again and again,  The agreement or improvement of translation was the most challenging and essential thing. It is undeniably true that  the Bible is very crucial  for religious people.  I have   no doubt that many people have no idea how the Bible was translated I hope my post will be helpful   and more over useful for them. As we all live in Armenia I want to inform those who do not know that Armenian Apostolic Church accepts King James Bible translation version  as the best one among other books  and those who want to read the Bible in English should take that one. To be honest this chapter is very special for me I could no imagine the seriousness of the translation,  I thought people just translated the Bible for interest but I was wrong it became part of their lives.

                                             

2 комментария:

  1. Your post is really very intersting and informative. I think every person in his/her life should read The Bibel. Thank you Anna jan.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Yes, you are right. I read it during my free time.

    ОтветитьУдалить